ROTAMAT® Griglia protezione pompe RoK 4
Separazione, sollevamento verticale, lavaggio e la compattazione in una singola e compatta unità
- Protegge pompe e fognatura da intasamenti
- Drenaggio e compattazione del grigliato
- Facile installazione in strutture esistenti
- Semplice dispositivo di rimozione per la manutenzione fuori canale
The RoK 4 consists of a vertical perforated screen basket and a shafted auger in a vertical tube. The wastewater flows through an inflow connection and a chamber into the screen basket. Within the screen basket the flights of the screw are equipped with wear-resistant brushes for effective cleaning of the screen. As the screenings are gradually elevated by the auger, they are dewatered. The compacted screenings are discharged into a container or endless bagger thus eliminating odour nuisance.
The screened wastewater flows off by gravity or is pumped to a higher level. The filtrate drains through a hose back into the inlet chamber. The top of the inflow chamber is open and serves as an emergency bypass so that the machine can be submerged without problems, e.g. in case of a power failure. The integrated bottom step prevents back-flooding into the sewer system and thus undesired deposits in the incoming sewer.
Altri prodotti della gamma:
ROTAMAT® Pumping Station Screens RoK 4 offer outstanding advantages:
- Automatic screening, lifting and compaction in a single compact unit
- Optimal solids retention by means of twodimensional screening (perforated plate)
- Prevent clogging and tressing in pump stations and manholes
- Integrated bottom step to prevent deposits in the incoming sewer
- Easy to install into existing structures
- Availability of completely submerging the screen